The objects of the Charity are as follows:-
1. For the purposes of a voluntary school
2. Providing for the school such special benefits of any kind not normally provided by the local education authority as may from time to time be agreed between the governors of the school & the trustees after consultation with the said authority;
3. Promoting the education (including social and physical training) of persons under the age of 25 years who are in need of financial assistance & who are attending or who have attended the school.
4. Promoting the religious education of persons under the age of 25 years who are resident in the Parish of Barlestone in accordance with the principles and doctrines of the Church of England by means of a Sunday School or otherwise.
5. Furthering the religious & other charitable work of the Church of England in the said Ecclesiastic Parish of St. Giles Barlestone.
Clerk to the Trustees