Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Pam Posnett MBE CC
This register of interests was published on Monday, 8 July 2019, 10.34 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I Pam Posnett MBE CC a Member/Co-opted Member of Leicestershire County Council set out below under the appropriate headings the interests which I am required to declare by law and under the Leicestershire County Council Members' Code of Conduct. I have put "none" where I have not such interests under any heading.
A. DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS
1. Employment, Office, Trade, Profession or Vocation - Please specify any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
2. Sponsorship - Please specify any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Authority) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of any expenses you have incurred in carrying out your duties as a member, or towards your election expenses.
3. Contracts - Please specify any contract made between a relevant person (or a body in with a relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the Authority under which goods or services are to be provided or works are executed, and which has not been fully discharged.
4. Land - Please specify the address or other description of any land in which a relevant person has a beneficial interest and which is in the Authority's area (including place(s) of residence)
11 Somerset Close, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0JS
5. Licences - Please specify the address or other description of any land in the Authority's area which a relevant person (either alone or jointly with others) has a licence to occupy for a month or longer.
6. Corporate Tenancies - Please specify any tenancy where, to your knowledge the landlord is the Authority and the tenant is a body in which a relevant person has a beneficial interest.
Member/Spouse/Partner - Name of body which is the tenant:
Address or other description of the land:
Securities - Please specify any beneficial interest held by you or a relevant person in the securities of a body which (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the Authority and either [see note for further details]
B: PERSONAL INTERESTS
Interests in other bodies - Please specify any membership or position of general control or management you occupy in any of the following [see note for further information]
Name of body
Nature of Interest (i.e. Member, Trustee, Governor)
Melton Borough Council
Melton Learning Hub
Melton Rotary Club
Melton Young Enterprise
Brownlow Primary School
Wygeston Hospital Trust
County Council Network
Leicestershire Local Access Forum
Local Government Group General Assembly
Melton Business Improvement District Board
Melton Young Singles Trust
Gifts and Hospitality - Please specify the details of any gifts or hospitality received from any person or body with an estimated value of £50 or over which you have received within the last 12 months. [see note for further information]
Nature of Gift/Hospitality/Accepted/Declined
25 March 2019 - Mr Sukhdev A. I. Mattu, Chartwell Trust Care
Lunch and bottle of Gin - £30 - Accepted